While the process is rather simple from the customers perspective it is not quite as simple from our perspective.
1. First, Student Education Services will determine which of the myriad of State, Federal and
Private Programs that would be both of benefit to you and that you can gain admittance into.
2. Once we have determined which programs would be of benefit and that you can gain admission
into we must next determine what the current funding levels are for the aforementioned programs
and when they receive their funding each year.
This is often important as funding is typically limited and given on a first come first serve basis.
3. We also track the legislation to renew its funding so we are not caught off guard by a program not
getting the funds necessary to continue.
4. Once we determine that the program or programs are currently funded to the current level
necessary for your needs we then handle the complicated and lengthy requirements necessary to
gain your admission.
5. Once admitted we will also need to monitor the constant amendments – which can be ten times
the size of the original legislation – the regulatory bodies are adding to the original bills and new
legislation that is on the docket that would be of greater benefit to you. Such as those listed here.